From: Larry Granroth <[email-masked]>
To: Keith Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sunday, 16 October 1988 16:55-MDT

I use the following MSKERMIT key definitions on an XT clone to
connect to a VAX.

1) VT102.DOC provides a VAX EDT editor keypad map for my particluar
   keyboard.

2) MSKERMIT.INI is the initialization file I use.  Once in Kermit,
   the command DO EDT will load the EDT keypad map and the command
   DO WS will allow me to use most WordStar cursor movement commands
   (except ^S of course) while in EDT.

3) VT102.KEY contains the EDT-compatible key mapping.  Note that
   the original Kermit local page scrolling can still be used by
   pressing ALT-CTRL along with PgUp, etc.

4) WS.KEY contains the WordStar cursor movement enhancements for
   use with EDT.

Larry Granroth                  SPAN        IOWASP::GRANROTH
726 Van Allen Hall      	internet    [email-masked]
The University of Iowa	        NASAMAIL    LGRANROTH
Iowa City, IA  52242-1479       TELEMAIL    [LGRANROTH/JPL/NASA] NASAMAIL
U. S. A.                        PHONE       (319) 335-1960