Subject: Re: Microemacs 3.9 spawn.c #if problems
From: [email-masked] (Mark D. Freeman)
Date: 26 Nov 87 04:55:42 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sources.bugs

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
>I wrote:
>>In spawn.c, the "#if"s are inconsistant in the case of MSDOS and MSC.
>>This concerns the use of "system()" vs. functions defined in spawn.c
>
>[On rereading, I'm not as sure whether Mark is referring to v3.9 or v3.9e.
>I assume he means v3.9 the original, not 3.9e.]
>
Unfortunately, my problem is in 3.9e.

>BY THE WAY: in v3.9e, this is all VERY different.  Apparently Dan
>Lawrence is replacing the system() call entirely with his own call,
>with some additional functionality.  

My problem concerns the #if statements used to determine when to use
the new calls and when to use system().  Help?!

-- 
Mark D. Freeman							(614) 262-3703
StrongPoint Systems, Inc.			    [email-masked]
2440 Medary Avenue		 ...!cbosgd!osu-cis!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!mdf
Columbus, OH  43202-3014	    Guest account at The Ohio State University