Subject: Micro Emacs 3.9
From: [email-masked] (Israel Pinkas ~)
Date: 25 Nov 87 16:30:17 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sources.d

In the file estruct.h, the following line appears:

#define ADDCR	0	/* ajout d'un CR en fin de chaque ligne (ST520) */

Note that the comment is in French.  Not too helpful.  (I mean it is, but
I suspect that a majority of the net is English speaking, and those that
are not native English speakers understand it.  Besides, the rest of the
file is in English.)

The comment translates to:

			/* Add a CR at the end of each line (ST520)	*/

Now for a request.

Please stop posting about part 4 of the documentation being truncated.  It
was not.  Daniel Lawrence posted on the net less that a week after the
documentation went out the he has not finished writing the manual.  Thus,
the files EMACS.MSS and EMACS.TXT __ARE NOT__ in the distibution.  They
will be posted when Daniel has finished them.  I checked my shar file
against the note in the posting, and with the exception of those two files,
everything was intact.

Daniel, thanks for a great product.  I really appreciate being able to have
the same editro on all the machines that I have access to.  It makes
training new people here easy.

-Israel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The above are my personal opinions, and in no way represent
the opinions of Intel Corporation.  In no way should the above be taken
to be a statement of Intel.

UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!intelca!mipos3!cadev4!pinkas
ARPA:	[email-masked]
CSNET:	pinkas%cadev4.intel.com

---------
"You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word"

			-Al Capone